Emergency Information & Crisis Management
Welcome to Compass Group’s emergency information page. The safety and health of our associates, clients, and guests is always Compass Group’s highest priority.
Important contact numbers for Compass Group associates:
In a life-threatening situation, always call 911 first.
Crisis Management Hotline (national) 1-877-710-6291
Report a unit crisis situation in a unit of any kind (fire, injury, foodborne illness, product tampering, explosion, flooding, strike, crime incidents, customer or associate injury, vehicular accident, etc.). This line is NOT for personal issues – please seek personal support through Employee Assistance Program (EAP) information below.
If your account is closed or evacuated as a result of the hurricane, please notify your district manager or regional director as soon as you are able. If you are unable to make it to work safely or have questions about the status of your account, please contact your manager as soon as you are able.
ONE HR NUMBER 1-877-311-HRHR (4747)
Call the toll-free ONE HR number for any HR question or concern. ONE HR operates from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday – Friday. Service is available in both English and Spanish.
- Benefits, option 1
- Leave Of Absence (LOA), option 2
- HR Service Center (HRSC), option 3 or email HRServiceCenter@compass-usa.com.
- Payroll, option 6 (Reserved for Compass Managers Only)
- Labor Relations, option 7
- Gallagher Bassett, option 9 (Reserved for Compass Managers Only) For issues regarding insurance claims. In the event our operations suffer losses resulting from a large-scale natural disaster, our insurer and claims administrator will be on stand-by to dispatch resources as needed to help our operations get back up and running. Report claims as soon as possible so we can quickly evaluate the extent of our damages.
Levy Restaurants: Tina Merkouris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-502-7621
Personal Support through EAP 1-866-799-2728
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), administered by Health Advocate, offers associates help with stress, depression, anxiety, grief, loss, marital and family issues, legal concerns, and much more. EAP is free and confidential. Compass Group associates and their family members can log on to Health Advocate to access help and information.
SpeakUp! Hotline 1-866-654-6626
A confidential hotline to raise your concern about an activity or behavior at work that you feel may be improper, unsafe, unethical or illegal. To raise an issue online, visit SpeakUp!
Risk Management 1-800-357-0012 extension 1256
Safety & health, QA, corporate claims information, and fleet dot safety
IT Help 1-888-295-7206, option 2
Desktop, computer replacement, field systems, POS issues.
Access Compass email.
Managers, to access unit-specific information and procedures, please visit our intranet MyCompass. You will need your login name and password to access the following general crisis information:
- Foodbuy’s Emergency Response
- General Emergency and Crisis Document Library including inclement weather policies
- Emergency and Crisis Planning Guide (crisis management kits)
In addition to reviewing the information here, please be familiar with procedures outlined in our Emergency and Crisis Planning Guide (crisis management kits). Every Compass Group account must have a kit on site. Please order kits through Metrographics 1-888-207-4580 / www.metrographicsprinters.com.
As per usual protocol, all media inquiries should always be directed to Compass Group corporate communications or your sector’s communications department.
Whenever possible, we will update our social media sites with emergency/crisis information and support.