Compass Group Mission & Vision
Compass Group is a family of companies delivering the best of the best in food, hospitality, and support services.
To be a world-class provider of contract foodservice and support services, renowned for our great people, our great service, and our great results.
Everyone in Compass Group is committed to consistently delivering superior service in the most efficient way, for the shared benefit of our customers, shareholders, and associates.
Our Guiding Principles
- Safety, Health and Environment First– Never compromise on the health and safety of our customers and our people, and manage responsibly the impact that our business has on the environment.
- Delivering for Clients and Consumers– Earn the continued loyalty of our customers by consistently demonstrating why we are the first choice for quality, service, value, and innovation.
- Developing our People and Valuing Diversity – Recognize the diversity and contribution of our people. We create a work environment that is challenging and provides the opportunities and support for everyone to develop, learn, and succeed.
- Profitable Growth – Deliver shareholder value through disciplined, sustainable growth, underpinned by strong governance that contributes to and leverages the benefits of our global scale.
- Constant Focus on Performance and Efficiency – Deliver the highest quality and performance, whilst relentlessly driving to be the lowest cost, most efficient provider.
- Openness, Trust and Integrity – We set the highest ethical and professional standards at all times. We want all our relationships to be based on honesty, respect, fairness, and a commitment to open dialogue and transparency.
- Passion for Quality – We are passionate about delivering superior food and service and take pride in achieving this. We look to replicate success, learn from mistakes, and develop the ideas, innovations, and practices that will help us improve and lead our market.
- Win Through Teamwork – We encourage individual ownership, but work as a team. We value the expertise, individuality, and contribution of all colleagues, working in support of each other and readily sharing good practice, in pursuit of shared goals.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions, individually and as a Group. Every day, everywhere, we look to make a positive contribution to the health and wellbeing of our customers, the communities we work in, and the world we live in.
- Can-do – We take a positive and commercially aware “can-do” approach to the opportunities and challenges we face.
Corporate Governance, Code of Business and Code of Ethics
As a world-leading food management and support services company, we have set the very highest standards for the quality of service we provide and the way we run our business. Our success and future depends on each of us acting professionally, responsibly, and in accordance with the standards set out in the Code of Business Conduct.
The Code of Business Conduct sets out our commitment to conduct business fairly by treating everyone – customers, colleagues, investors, suppliers, as well as the wider community – with honesty, integrity, and respect.
Every individual in Compass Group shares the responsibility to work to the standards set out in the Code of Business Conduct and to conduct our business in a professional, safe, ethical, and responsible manner. This is without exception or compromise. The Code of Business Conduct brings together our policies on compliance and ethical issues and is to be followed by all employees across the Group.
The Code of Business complements Compass Group’s Code of Ethics, which helps our people understand their role in protecting and building our reputation.