Our Story: 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Doing the right thing is embedded in our company culture. It empowers us to advocate for change, push for transparency and to continually seek ways to be more socially and environmentally responsible. We collaborate with our clients and give our operators the ownership to embrace tools, programs and partnerships that provide sustainable solutions. This year has been incredibly active for Compass Group sustainability and we are thrilled with our accomplishments.
Highlights of the CSR report include:
- Putting Flavor First through cultivating campus gardens, purchasing locally and supporting the American family farm.
- Featured Articles: Levy, Morrison Community Living, Touchpoint, Chartwells K12, Compass Corporate, Morrison Healthcare, CulinArt
- Reducing Our Eco Footprint by implementing recycling programs, diverting waste from landfill and choosing the right disposables.
- Featured Articles: Crothall, Restaurant Associates, FLIK Independent School Dining, Canteen, Eurest Services
- Improving Animal Welfare by committing to raising the bar for the care of farm animals.
- Featured Articles: Compass Corporate, Bon Appétit
- Reducing Food Waste and Feeding Our Communities through source reduction and food recovery programs.
- Featured Articles: Eurest, Chartwells Higher Education, Wolfgang Puck, Eatable, FLIK, FLIK Lifestyles
At Compass Group, the best thing about us is our people. They live and breathe sustainability each and every day. As a company, we’ve accomplished so much because of their dedication to doing the right thing.
We are proud to share their stories and hope you enjoy reading about their successes as much as we did!